Wellingtone is a unique business. There is not another company that does exactly what we do and we are leaders in our field and bring a fresh new perspective to PPM consulting & training services.
We are the only organisation that is both a Microsoft Gold Partner with the PPM Specialisation and an Accredited Training Provider with the Chartered Body for Project Management, the Association for Project Management (APM). We retain depth Microsoft technical expertise, but first and foremost are passionate about project & portfolio management and how this can transform your organisation.
Microsoft Gold PPM Partner
We have been Microsoft partners since 2009 and are recognised as a leading Microsoft PPM partner with the UK, Spain and Ireland.
APM Accredited Training Provider
We maintain a strong relationship with the APM and a number of Wellingtone Consultants are active members of the APM volunteer community.
PMO Global Alliance
We are the exclusive UK Partner of the PMO Global Alliance and work as a strategic partner within this truly global community.
We are a founding member of the Apex Alliance, a collective consisting of the best of breed Microsoft Gold Partners with complementary competencies embodying the same ethos.
Exclusive PMOtto Partner
We are the exclusive UK, Spain & Ireland Partner for PMOtto, the AI solution for MS Project Online.
Exclusive PPMPro Partner
We are the Exclusive UK Partner for PPMPro suite of apps for MS Project Online.
- The State of Project Management Report is the largest piece of research of its and supports a number of APM Specific Interest Groups as well as further research at University College London.
- APM PMO of the Year Award advocate & Sponsor
- APM Salary & Market Trends Sponsor. This is the largest published report on salaries and market confidence of its kind in the UK
- Organisers of the UK Project Management Day of Service, a day of giving where charities are provided with consulting advice on a pro bono basis for the day
- Our staff undertake a number of volunteer roles with the APM community including actively roles with the SIGs & judging the Annual APM Awards as well as working with global charities such as Project Managers without Borders
- FuturePMO our annual 1-day conference dedicated to the PMO. FuturePMO brings together 300+ practitioners from around the world with over 20 expert speakers and is the home of the Global PMO of the Year Awards
- We have authored more APM Accredited Professional courses than any other organisation. These include our APM Accredited PMO Practitioner Course, our APM Accredited Project Assurance Practitioner course and our ground breaking Legal Project Management courses
- We have created ground breaking solutions for Microsoft Project Online including powerful reporting solutions that build on native capability
- We have actively contributed to the development of the Artificial Intelligence solution; PMOtto
- Our consultants regularly speak at industry events globally.
“Absolutely fantastic. A very good use of time for me. I have lots of takeaways from this course and would recommend it to everyone. I wouldn’t have changed anything about it.”
Knowledge Transfer Manager
“The Wellingtone Trainer was fantastic. There were very clear explanations which were very well delivered. All resources provided were clearly laid out and easy to follow.”
“Very well presented in an engaging manner, getting across all learning objectives. It was a very enjoyable course.”
“Strong introduction to the subject. Well chosen real world examples from the Trainer.”