FuturePMO is a one-day PMO conference designed to help you understand the evolution of the PMO industry so far, and what that means for the future. The day will be filled with several carefully selected speakers to provide you with insight and wisdom that will both help you today whilst proactively challenging your reality.
Topic sessions are available throughout the day, so you can look at your own PMO and create a pick and mix of sessions that will help you identify the needs of your organisation as well as learn about the future trends and technology that will support you to deliver those needs.
The finalists from the PMO Global Alliance Awards will be speaking which will also give you a unique insight into how PMOs work in other countries and cultures, bringing a totally different perspective.
Spending time with your PMO peers is always valuable and inspiring. Spending that time in an environment tailored to the challenges and opportunities you don’t only face today; but tomorrow will enable both your personal development and the development of your PMO during both the exclusive networking evening and the conference itself.
- Keynote Speaker – Stephen Carver, Senior Lecturer, Consultant & Speaker in Project & Programme Management, Cranfield University
- BBC – Ben Brownlee, Programme Assurance Director
- Institute of Cancer Research – Michelle Durkin – Head of PMO
- Pricewaterhouse Coopers – Michael Cooch, Partner
- Crossrail – Walter Macharg, Head of Change Control and Cost
- PMO GLOBAL ALLIANCE – Americo Pinto, Chair
- Health and Safety Executive – Matt Warren, Head of Corporate P3MO
- Fujitsu – Paul Jones, Head of PMO
- Leicestershire County Council – Scott Young, PMO Manager
- The Coal Authority – Alicia Eason-Smith, PMO Manager
- PMOtto – Allan Rocha, Managing Partner
- Wellingtone – Emma-Ruth Arnaz-Pemberton, Director of Consulting Services
- Home Group – Alison Moore, Director of Programme Management & PMO
- Carlos Serra – PMO and Benefits Management Specialist, Researcher and Author
- Wellingtone – Marisa Silva, PMO & PPM Consultant
- Greenfield PMO – David Rodgers, Director
- Wellingtone – Baz Khinda, Senior Microsoft PPM Consultant & Director
- Tatra Banka – Europe’s PMO Global Award Regional Winner
- Manulife Asia – Asia-Pacific’s PMO Global Award Regional Winner
- Stanlib – Africa’s PMO Global Award Regional Winner
- Banco de Credito BCP – America’s PMO Global Award Regional Winner
Who will be attending?
With an expected attendance of around 300 PMO Practitioners at all levels, there will be plenty of opportunities to network with peers. As well as a delicious sit-down lunch, networking will also be encouraged at industry-specific tables in the break times, something that was very popular last year.
Feedback from FuturePMO 2017 Delegates
“For a truly inspiring, involving and invigorating PMO experience, attend FuturePMO 2018!” University of Cambridge
“It was really good to have an event purely focused on PMO. The structure of the day worked well and the length of sessions were good.” Yorkshire Water
“FuturePMO is the best conference I’ve been to, you should definitely book yourself a ticket!” Compass Group
You can learn more about FuturePMO and book your tickets at www.futurepmo.com or contact us directly.
What makes FuturePMO different to other PMO or Project Conferences?
- THEME – The theme for last year was ‘Back to the Future’. Delegates were invited to have photos in a DeLorean and were joined at lunch by a futuristic robot. This year’s theme is Sci-Fi, where they will be looking at a galaxy far, far away to see what’s in store for PMOs.
- PMO GLOBAL AWARDS – Wellingtone is the exclusive UK Partner for PMO Global Alliance and for the first time ever, the PMO Global Awards will take place at FuturePMO. This is the only place you will be able to hear from the Winners and the stories of their PMOs.
Interested in attending? Don’t miss out, find out more about the conference and book your tickets today HERE
Watch video of FuturePMO 2017