Healthcare faces significant challenges, with limited budgets competing for an ever growing portfolio of proposed projects. As with any large scale organisation, NHS Trusts need to lever best practice project management to enable the most effective and efficient use of limited resources to deliver projects on time, within budget.
Our team of experts can help you to:
- Define a best practice method for portfolio management, project prioritisation and approval governance
- Define a practical, simple to use, PPM methodology
- Train your subject matter experts on best practice PPM, increasing probability of success
- Deploy Microsoft Project Online and Microsoft Project Server
- Review your PPM Maturity
- Establish, measure and improve your PMO, delivering value for your organisation
We have worked closely with a number of NHS trusts, Hospitals and manufacturers of diagnostics, medical devices to improve their PPM Maturity. This has been through definition of an appropriate PPM Strategy, development of their in-house Capability and by enabling them to leverage synergies with their Microsoft 365 implementations through the use of Microsoft Project Online.
We can also help your oganisation to make a positive step-change in its PPM Maturity too.
Related Case Studies
Achieving Global Resource and Revenue Recognition Efficiencies for Ikon Science