PLEASE NOTE: THIS EVENT HAS NOW HAPPENED
We are excited to announce that we will be exhibiting at the APM National Conference for Women in Project Management in September.
The focus of the event is ‘Developing World Class Women’ and is sponsored by BAE Systems.
World Class Women will explore the role of women in the project management profession; how to become a world-class professional and how the profession can benefit fully from women in the profession.
The conference has a fantastic line-up of speakers including a keynote from Josephine Fairley, co-founder of Green & Black’s.
If you’re attending the event, please do come over and speak to a member of our team to discuss any project management consulting, training or recruitment needs.
On the day, we will also be offering 30 day free trials of Microsoft Project Online to any organisations that are thinking about implementing a PPM tool, so please feel free to come over and talk to us.
Benefits of attending include:
- Influential speakers sharing thought leadership so you can stay up to date with the latest techniques for successful project delivery.
- Interactive sessions so you can leave the conference with all your vital project management questions answered.
- Multiple streams ensuring a rich choice of session making the event relevant to your industry.
- Networking with the most senior figures in the profession will help raise your profile and develop your career.
- Earn up to eight hours of CPD which equates to nearly a quarter of your expected professional development for the year.
- Exhibition with leading organisations giving you the opportunity to discover how the latest products and services can generate a competitive advantage for your business.
Who should attend?
- Professionals working in the project management profession wanting to develop into world-class project professionals.
- Anyone looking to be part of the next generation of project professionals.
- Employers wanting to understand how to access a network of talented project professionals to deliver project success.
- Male and female professionals wanting to develop world-class women.