PLEASE NOTE: THIS EVENT HAS NOW TAKEN PLACE
World Class – Transforming you, your organisation and our profession
We are excited to announce that we will be exhibiting at the APM Project Management Conference at Kings Place, London on 21st April 2016 for the second year running due to our unique alliance with the Association for Project Management.
The award-winning event has a long-held reputation for bringing together the world’s most influential and thought-provoking speakers from project management.
The theme for this year’s conference will explore how the project profession can transform into one recognised as being world class. It will consider how to create a world-class mindset and how that can transform you, your organisation and our profession.
Benefits of attending include:
- Influential speakers sharing thought leadership so you can stay up to date with the latest techniques for successful project delivery.Interactive sessions so you can leave the conference with all your vital project management questions answered.
- Multiple streams ensuring a rich choice of session making the event relevant to your industry.
- Networking with the most senior figures in the profession will help raise your profile and develop your career.
- Earn up to eight hours of CPD which equates to nearly a quarter of your expected professional development for the year.
- Exhibition with leading organisations giving you the opportunity to discover how the latest products and services can generate a competitive advantage for your business.
With speakers, interactive sessions and networking, this is a must-attend event for Project Professionals looking to add benefit to their career.