Win a Ticket to The Future PMO
This competition is now closed.
We are giving one lucky person another chance to win a ticket to The Future PMO.
You may already know someone that’s bought a ticket or have been thinking about attending anyway but if you haven’t we’ll explain what it is.
Wellingtone is running a one-day event at Chelsea Football Stadium on the 12th June. The PMO event will be filled with industry-leading PMO exert speakers, interactive workshops and lots of opportunities to network with like-minded PMO Professionals.
Keeping with the Back to the Future theme for the event, we also have a DeLorean for you to have a professional photo with, as well as Titan the Robot. Last seen living it up at the Spanish Formula One.
Speaker line-up so far:
The full speaker line-up hasn’t yet been announced but we will be revealing this over the next few weeks as well as the much anticipated Keynote speaker.
- Stephen Jones – Deputy Head of Project Management Capability, Sellafield & Former Chair of APM Planning Monitoring and Control SIG
- Peter Taylor – Head of Global PMO at Kronos & Best-selling Author
- Harry West – Senior Technology Solutions Manager, Microsoft
- Tanya Ofonagoro – Head of PMO, Selfridges
- Emma-Ruth Arnaz-Pemberton – Chair of APM PMO SIG
- Michael Webb – Head of Corporate Change, AWE
This is without doubt going to be one of the PMO events of the year. For your chance to win one, all you have to do is fill in the form below. Competition winners will be announced on Wednesday 7th June.
This competition is now closed and the winner has been contacted. The name will be announced in due course.