Wellingtone and APM have formed a unique alliance to provide a career development service to the project management profession.
Working together, the two organisations will look to provide high quality career development advice and resources to project professionals across all sectors.
Wellingtone’s extensive experience in recruiting, training and advising project professionals will be complemented by APM’s commitment to providing quality assured knowledge, standards and guidance to assist in developing the careers of those in the project management profession.
As well as being a specialist in project management recruitment Wellingtone is an APM Corporate member and accredited training provider. Wellingtone is a Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), the professional body of the recruitment industry, and is committed to the very highest levels of recruitment best practice.
The services to be provided to the project management community will primarily be online with resources being made available to the profession through the APM website, Project magazine and APM’s event programme.
[ribbon_new header=”h2″ style=”light”]Services Include[/ribbon_new]
- Job board featuring the latest project management vacancies
- Career development resources and quality-assured careers advice
- Careers development and recruitment column in Project magazine
- APM blog on career development and recruitment advice
- Research on career development including salary surveys and employment trends
- Event on career development offering free, specialist one-to-one advice
- Wellingtone will be at the APM Project Management Conference 2015 to offer careers advice
Scott Walkinshaw, director – marketing and communications at APM said: “APM and Wellingtone will work towards providing high quality career development advice for the profession.
“It is great to be working with an APM Corporate member and accredited training provider with a clear track record in supporting project professionals throughout their careers.”
Wellingtone managing director Vince Hines said: “We have always had a close relationship with APM and are delighted we can now contribute more to the project management community. We look forward to engaging with all members, providing practical career guidance and opportunities as part of the development of the profession.
As a part of our new alliance, we will also be offering discount to APM members:
- 20% discount for APM Corporate Members of our recruitment fees for both contract and permanent placements.