Great Job Opportunity – Project Manager Germany
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Herzogenaurach, Germany
Salary: £600 or €672.60 Per Day
My client is about to undertake a major transformation project and requires an Interim Project Manager, initially for 3 months to be based in the head office in Bavaria.
As a senior Project Manager you will be responsible for managing a client base and taking ownership of medical Reporting projects that have multiple work streams. Advanced Microsoft Project skills are a pre-requisite.
- Strong project management experience (minimum 5 years).
Prince2, PMI or equivalent experience
- Ideally with experience in project managing the introduction of a HR tool/application (preferred): Performance Management system into in medium – large business)
- Very strong Stakeholder Management experience to support the Concept
- Creation Team with interlinked work streams
- Fluent in German (for presentation) and English (working language)
- Ability to present concept results to Central Works Council Working Group and Central Works Council.
- Basic understanding of German Labour Law and some experience in presenting topics to a Works Council
If you’re interested in this project management job please contact the Managing Consultant, Lindsay Edwards on 01753 621 204 or email Gordon.Dewar-McKay@Wellingtone.co.uk
Candidate Referral Scheme
If you recommend this job to a friend or family member and they are successfully placed, you could receive up to £500. Click here to find out more.
Click here to view all project management jobs.