Project Methodology PRIME
This is why we have defined Project Methodology PRIME. Our deployment approach to help you develop a custom, practical, fit-for-purpose project methodology for your organisation.
Our Senior Consultant will lead this piece of work but engage with you and your colleagues to ensure the defined methodology is fit for purpose. The onsite Workshop should involve appropriate project management stakeholders from across your organisation and can include both group and 1-2-1 sessions. Your Wellingtone Consultant will guide you on the right approach and lead this workshop day.
Together we will define your project management methodology, including;
- Types of projects
- Project lifecycle & stage gates
- Governance structure & escalation processes
- Projects roles & responsibilities
- Approach to risk, issues & change management
- Reporting requirements & RAG KPIs
- Project management document templates
We believe a project management methodology should add practical value to project teams. It should not be a burden and kept simple to ensure compliance. We suggest how a client can improve project management maturity for the long term. This is not achieved just through defining a methodology or even through training but can include establishing a Community of Practitioners, improving PMO capability and absorbing project management as a core competency.
- Review of any existing project management documentation
- Workshop with key stakeholders from across your organisation
- Methodology Development
- Onsite Review of Proposal Methodology
- Documentation Finalisation
In scope includes the creation of:
- Methodology Guidelines Document
- All defined project management document templates. Possible examples include; Project Brief, PID, Highlight Report, Change Request Form, Exceptions Report, Closure Report
- PM Toolkit (if required). Includes RAID log & other applicable project logs
- Methodology guidance presentation
You receive joint copyright ownership ensuring your organisation can distribute, copy and reproduce all material as required.
Once the project methodology is agreed we typically develop customised training courses for clients, designed for Project Managers, Sponsors and other stakeholders. The objective of this training is to firstly explain the defined methodology to delegates but also to enable them to benefit from best practice techniques, including planning, risk management and stakeholder mapping.
Please contact us for pricing.