Project Management Consulting Services
Our consulting team is therefore involved in most client engagements. We have a long track record of success helping clients improve their project management maturity, establishing consistent, practical project methodology and establishing PMO functions.
We typically provide a blended approach of consulting & training and, if appropriate, technology to support your goal of improved project performance.
We can also offer Project Methodology PRIME. This is our deployment approach to help you develop a custom practical, fit-for-purpose project methodology for your organisation.
Our experience shows that the most successful project management has at its core practicality and scalability. We work to some guiding principles, these are:
- Keep it practical & simple
- Engage all key stakeholders
- Define scalable consistent methodology & processes
- Simple & effective templates and tools
- Clear governance ensures no surprises
- Timely & accurate project information enables informed decision-making
- Leverage best practice, but customise to suit your environment, projects, structure & people
Our services are fully customisable to suit your exact needs, often with a blended approach of consultancy, training and technology. Our philosophy can be described as practical, fit-for-purpose and keep-it-simple with everything driven to create benefit for you.
We are accredited by the Association for Project Management and are Microsoft Gold Partners with the Project & Portfolio Specialisation.
All our consulting team have considerable real world experience running projects, PMOs and programmes. Examples of recent engagements include:
- Setup of Global Transformation Programme Office for a major UK corporate to oversee +£100m of global change projects
- Establishing consistent, practical & fit for purpose project methodology to be applied across major UK retailer with +1,000 stores
- Guidance on setup of critical corporate Programme Office for luxury brand
- Helping a growing governmental consulting company mature its project management from ad-hoc to a consistent & practical approach based on best practice
- Reviewing project management maturity and operation of PMO for a major public sector organisation & helping them achieve greater project success