Wellingtone Candidate Referral Scheme
If you know someone; a family member, a friend or colleague who could be interested in one of our live project management jobs you could receive up to £500.
As part of our relationship with the Association for Project Management, we are working to help project management professionals develop their careers. Awareness of new vacancies is one way of achieving this goal and why we run our Referral Scheme.
If a candidate (the referee) mentions you as their referrer when first registering with us, and we successful place them in a contractor or permanent role within 3 months then we pay a referral fee to you as follows:
The referral fee is paid in John Lewis vouchers. If you would prefer payment to go to a registered UK charity of your choice we will make an equivalent cash donation.
|Salary of Contract Rate||Payable Referral Fee (John Lewis Vouchers)|
|Up to £50,000 annual remuneration package or £500 per day contract rate||£250|
|+£50,000 annual remuneration package or +£500 per day contract rate||£500|
There are some simple terms and conditions outlined below:
- The Referee must make Wellingtone aware by email that they have been referred, and by whom, at the time of their first registration with Wellingtone.
- Wellingtone must not already have received details of the referee prior to the referral or have the candidate on the Wellingtone database for the referral fee to be payable.
- A placement must be made within 3 months of the referral being made. Any placement after 3 months will not be eligible for payment of a referral fee.
- The responsibility remains with the Referrer to contact Wellingtone to claim their referral fee.
- Payment of the referral fee will be made to the Referrer once the Referee has been placed in a new role and they have successfully passed their probationary period.
- Eligibility for this offer is at Wellingtone’s discretion and our decision is final.
- This promotion is not open to employees of Wellingtone
- This scheme is effective from 01/06/2015 and Wellingtone reserves the right to terminate the scheme at any time.
- Wellingtone refers to Wellingtone Recruitment Limited and Wellingtone Limited