Project Management Contract & Interim Recruitment
Projects by nature require temporary structures, so project management contractors are the obvious choice for organisations that would like to keep long-term head count down.
Interim & Contract candidates are particularly useful when your organisation needs to recruit someone in a short amount of time to manage a project or programme that requires specialist knowledge that your organisation does not possess.
We work with organisations across all industries through the UK helping them source the very best project management professionals. These roles typically include:
- Project Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Project Administrator
- Programme Manager
- Programme Director
- PMO Analyst
- Project Planner
- PMO Manager
We are the partner of choice for many organisations for their specialist project professional recruitment needs. Our clients recognise the benefit of working with an expert project management agency rather than a generic recruitment agency.
- 2 out of 3 of our candidates are invited to interview
- All our recruitment experts are required to attain formal project management qualifications
- Our recruitment team can lean on the additional expertise of our Project Management Consultants, MS Project and MS Project Server Consultants when selecting the best candidates
- As the ONLY specialist UK recruitment company that is also an Accredited APM Training Provider we can also use the APM Competency Assessment Framework to assess candidate suitability
- We are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) ensuring we work to the highest levels of professionalism and client service
- We are Microsoft Gold Partners with the Project & Portfolio Specialism enabling us to undertake in-depth technical competency assessments of candidates where required
- As a long established project management recruitment company, we are the recruiter of choice for many of the best candidates
This explains why we are the preferred supplier to so many organisations for all their project management recruitment requirements. Please review our case studies to hear from some of our existing clients about our full range of service.
Project Management Contractors
If working on the day rate principle, the contractors will generally have their own limited company or will be represented by an Umbrella Company. In this situation, our fee is based upon the day rate.
If however you would prefer to utilise a contractor on a fixed-term salaried basis, our fee is based upon the initial 12 month ‘annual’ salary which would be prorated. For example:
- Your company recruits a contractor for a fixed-term of 6 months
- The standard annual salary would be £50,000
- The prorated salary is £25,000 and this is the figure that our fee would be based upon.
Project Management Recruitment Consultants
Our project and programme management consultants retain depth expertise across many industries and bring considerable experience.
If you have any contract or interim project management vacancies please speak to one of our expert project management recruitment consultants via the contact details below.