Specialist Project Management Recruitment
We work with organisations across all industries globally, helping them recruit the very best project management professionals. These job roles typically include:
- Project Manager
- Project Planner
- Project Coordinator
- Project Administrator
- Programme Manager
- Programme Director
- Programme Planner
- PMO Analyst
- Project Planner
- PMO Manager
- Business Analyst
We can offer specialist project and programme management recruitment services to most sectors including:
- Public Sector
- Defence and Aerospace
As specialist Project Management recruitment agency we take the time to fully understand your exact requirements so that we can find you the right project resource for the right job whether it’s a contract, interim or permanent. We submit only the very best candidates for your review, typically three per role.
On average 2 out of every 3 of our candidates submitted to our clients are invited to interview.
So how do our specialist project and programme management recruiters source the strongest project management candidates for you?
- We have a strong and well-established profile in the project management industry enabling us to maintain a very large filtered candidate database.
- Over 40,000 project management professionals subscribe to our regular Project Management Newsletters and Vacancies Bulletin.
- Your job vacancies are automatically listed on our high traffic website and across our partner network of websites in the project management industry.
- We exhibit and presents at industry tradeshows, Project Challenge, Project Controls, PMI and APM Chapter events.
- We provide editorial to Project Management magazines and online project management forums
- We are the only specialist project management recruitment company in the UK that is also a member of the REC, an Accredited Association for Project Management Training Provider, and a Microsoft Gold Partner who has been awarded the Project and Portfolio specialism
If you are an APM Corporate member, you are entitled to 20% discount on our project and programme management recruitment services. Find out more.
Please review our client testimonials and awards.
- 2 out of 3 of our candidates are invited to interview
- All our recruitment experts are required to attain formal project management qualifications
- Our recruitment team can lean on the additional expertise of our Project Management Consultants, MS Project and MS Project Server Consultants when selecting the best candidates
- As the ONLY specialist UK recruitment company that is also an Accredited APM Training Provider we can also use the APM Competency Assessment Framework to assess candidate suitability
- We are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) ensuring we work to the highest levels of professionalism and client service
- We are Microsoft Gold Partners with the Project & Portfolio Specialism enabling us to undertake in-depth technical competency assessments of candidates where required
- As a long established project management recruitment company, we are the recruiter of choice for many of the best candidates
This explains why we are the preferred supplier to so many organisations for all their project management recruitment requirements.
Looking for a Project Management job?
Please view our list of current contract and permanent project management jobs and apply online, or register your CV with us so we can contact you when suitable roles become available. Our list of vacancies is automatically updated as new opportunities arise so please do keep an eye on our project management vacancies list.