Date: Wednesday 30th – Thursday 31st May
Venue: Holiday Inn, London Bloomsbury
Cost: We will be asking for feedback and therefore offering it at a 50% discount on the normal course fee. The standard delegate rate is £695 but as this is a pilot, it’s being offered at £347.50, including lunch on both days.
Wellingtone has worked with a number of recognised Assurance practitioners to create a dedicated 2 day Practitioner course on Project Assurance.
We are now ready to run a pilot of this course and are looking for knowledgeable Assurance Practitioners with a range of experience to participate.
Following this pilot the course will be submitted to the APM for Accreditation as a Professional Course.
If the APM does grant Accreditation as an APM Professional Course then participants will be the first to receive certificates for this new training benchmark in project assurance.
The Assurance Practitioner training course is a 2-day course aimed at individuals who have exposure to a P3CM setting (Portfolio, Programme, Project, and Change Management), and want to gain additional knowledge and experience on the discipline of project assurance.
The Assurance Practitioner course will cover:
- Introduction to Integrated Assurance
- The Principles of Integrated Assurance
- The Organisational Landscape of Integrated Assurance
- The Dimensions of Integrated Assurance
- The Levels of P3 Integrated Assurance
- Integrated Assurance Review Types
- Integrated Assurance Tools and Techniques
- Developing an Integrated Assurance Model
- Implementing the Integrated Assurance Plan
- Integrated Assurance Competencies
- Integrated Assurance Practitioner Assessment
To book your place or for further information, please contact us.