Microsoft Project Training
Many people are provided with this great PPM tool but do not receive any Microsoft Project training.
We can help you to get the best out of the tool, not just on product functionality, but also on planning technique.
Benefits of Microsoft Project Training with us:
- We can provide training laptops pre-loaded with Microsoft Project Professional 2010, 2013 & 2016
- All delegates will be given a detailed user-friendly Course Companion
- Courses are delivered by Microsoft Certified and experienced trainers
- Topics can be hand-picked and course can be customised to suit your training requirements
- Training can be provided in-house or at our office in Windsor, Berkshire
Microsoft Project is now a suite of enterprise project & portfolio management (PPM) solutions. We, therefore offer a complete range of courses to match your project management software training needs. Our software training can also be built into our customised project management training courses.
We offer both Introduction and Advanced Microsoft Training on:
- Microsoft Project 2007
- Microsoft Project 2010
- Microsoft Project 2013
- Microsoft Project 2016
Courses assume no existing knowledge.
|Introduction to Microsoft Project||A 1 day introduction to planning using Microsoft Project with a focus on building project plans, using baselines and tracking progress. Ideal for anyone looking to start using Microsoft Project with no formal previous training||1 day||Click here to view training outline|
|Successful Project Management with Microsoft Project||This thorough 2 day course provides a detailed introduction to planning, baselining, reporting and resource management using Microsoft Project.||2 days||Click here to view training outline|
If you would like to enquire about Microsoft Project Training, please get in touch with us via the contact form or calling us on 01753 621 200.