Even before Brexit, the insurance industry faced a range of challenges aside from an ever-more competitive market. Scrutiny over how they do business today and tomorrow; coupled with the years of low interest rates has seen insurers look to two avenues of growth; insuring emerging markets and mergers & acquisitions – both of which carry significant risk.
We enable insurers to collect, analyse and utilise data for better management of their changing landscape through PPM maturity and transparency.
Our expertise can assist you to:
- Gain visibility and control over data from change
- Enable a consistent approach to managing not just change; but your precious resources
- Track the performance of projects and programmes
- Identify which projects deliver most value
- Balance the risk of the portfolio of projects to enable informed decision making
We have worked closely with a number of Insurance and Underwriting firms to improve their PPM Maturity. This had been through definition of an appropriate PPM Strategy, development of their in-house Capability and by enabling them to leverage synergies with their Microsoft 365 implementations through the use of Microsoft Project Online.
We can also help your oganisation to make a positive step-change in its PPM Maturity too.