As institutional pillars of society, central and local government are facing challenging times of austerity whilst working to deliver Digital Transformation analysing the challenges presented by Brexit. At a time of austerity, there is a need to ensure that you are able to continue delivering with less so that public services remain innovative and sustainable.
We enable Central and Local Government organisations to make sense of complexity and navigate change in their projects with a view to deliver public services that are able to meet the challenges and demands ahead.
Our specialist consultants can assist you in:
- Developing a scalable and fit-for-purpose portfolio project management methodology
- Meeting compliance and legislative-driven projects on time and on budget
- Responding to the demand for transparency by tracking the performance of projects
- Quickly and proactively identifying resources shortages before they turn into a bottleneck
- Determining which projects deliver more value to citizens
Delivering cost-saving initiatives aligned with the shared service delivery model
We have worked closely with a wide range of public sector organisations ranging from Ministerial departments, to Agencies and Local and Regional Goverments to improve their PPM Maturity. This has been through definition of an appropriate PPM Strategy, development of their in-house Capability and by enabling them to leverage synergies with their Microsoft 365 implementations through the use of Microsoft Project Online.
We can also help your oganisation to make a positive step-change in its PPM Maturity too.
Related Case Studies
Achieving Global Resource and Revenue Recognition Efficiencies for Ikon Science via Microsoft Project Server in the Cloud