Date: Thursday 4th October 2018
Location: Novotel London West
Early-bird tickets for FuturePMO 2018 are now on sale!
FuturePMO is a one-day unique, fun, informative, inspiring and friendly PMO Conference that is designed to push the boundaries of your PMO thinking, to look towards the future.
The PMO event is attended by PMO Practitioners at all levels and it brings together leading experts from across industry to share their PMO knowledge, experience, challenges and solutions.
Last year we went back to the future with a DeLorian and a futuristic robot. This year we look to a galaxy far far away to find out what is in store for our PMOs.
You will return to your workplace energised, informed and ready to think fourth dimensionally. Loaded with practical solutions and expert guidance from leading PMO practitioners, you will be ready to drive your PMO towards it’s future.
- BBC – Ben Brownlee, Programme Assurance Director
- The Open University – Head of Portfolio, Susan Palmer-Trew
- Home Group – Alison Moore, Director of Programme Management and PMO
- The Coal Authority – Alicia Eason-Smith, Head of PMO
- Wellingtone – Emma-Arnaz Ruth-Pemberton, Director of Consulting Services
- Wellingtone – Marisa Silva, PMO & PPM Consultant, The Lucky PM
If you haven’t been before, here’s a highlights video of FuturePMO 2017!