Please note this event has now happened and tickets can no longer be purchased.
To pre-register for FuturePMO 2018 – please click here.
Wellingtone has organised a brand new one-day event that as been designed to push the boundaries of your PMO thinking, to look towards the future.
The Future PMO has been designed to push the boundaries of your PMO thinking, to look towards the future.
The event will be filled with industry leading PMO expert speakers. Carefully selected to provide you with insight and wisdom that will help you with today, whilst at the same time challenge that reality.
Practical topic sessions fill the afternoon so you can look at your own PMO destiny and create a pick ‘n’ mix of sessions that work for you, today or tomorrow.
We will set aside time for you to network with PMO practitioners from across industries, sharing experience, knowledge and PMO battle scars!
You will return to your workplace energised, informed and ready to think fourth dimensionally. Loaded with practical solutions and expert guidance from leading PMO practitioners, you will be ready to drive your PMO towards it’s future.
Determined to stand out from other PMO conferences, we want to add a level of fun to your day. We will have Titan the Robot and a DeLorean from Back to the Future for you to meet and have your photos taken with.
- Emma-Ruth Arnaz Pemberton – Chair of the APM PMO SIG
- Tanya Ofonagoro – PMO Manager, Selfridges
- Rhys Lancaster – Global Head of Project Management, Tata Communications
- Dr Andrew Schuster – Director Programme Assurance, PwC UK
- Justin Byrd – Head of EMEIA Portfolio Office, Fujitsu
- Peter Taylor – Head of Global PMO at Kronos and Best-selling Author
- Mike Webb – Head of Corporate Change, AWE
- Stephen Jones – Deputy Head of Project Management Capability, Sellafield and former Chairman of APM PMC SIG
- Alex Johnson – Vice President PMO Europe Supply Chain & Global Manufacturing, Ecolab
- Ash Sheikh – Executive Agile Coach & Culture Coach, Robot Says Culture
- Marisa Silva – The Lucky PM & Project Management Author
- Harry West – Senior Technology Solutions Manager, Partner at Microsoft