|Date||Tuesday 12th September 2017|
|Time||Registration Open: 8:30am
|Location||Chelsea Football Stadium, Fulham Rd, Fulham, London SW6 1HS|
|Price||Early-bird available until May 31st - £195
Full Price - £245
Click here to buy tickets
Wellingtone has organised a brand new one-day event that as been designed to push the boundaries of your PMO thinking, to look towards the future.
The Future PMO has been designed to push the boundaries of your PMO thinking, to look towards the future.
The event will be filled with industry leading PMO expert speakers. Carefully selected to provide you with insight and wisdom that will help you with today, whilst at the same time challenge that reality.
Practical topic sessions fill the afternoon so you can look at your own PMO destiny and create a pick ‘n’ mix of sessions that work for you, today or tomorrow.
We will set aside time for you to network with PMO practitioners from across industries, sharing experience, knowledge and PMO battle scars!
You will return to your workplace energised, informed and ready to think fourth dimensionally. Loaded with practical solutions and expert guidance from leading PMO practitioners, you will be ready to drive your PMO towards it’s future.
Determined to stand out from other PMO conferences, we want to add a level of fun to your day. We will have Titan the Robot and a DeLorean from Back to the Future for you to meet and have your photos taken with.
Final speakers and Keynote speakers will be announced over the upcoming weeks so please keep your eyes peeled.
- Stephen Jones – Deputy Head of Project Management Capability, Sellafield & Head of APM Planning Monitoring and Control SIG
- Peter Taylor – Head of Global PMO at Kronos & Best-selling Author
- Harry West – Senior Technology Solutions Manager, Microsoft
- Tanya Ofonagoro – Head of PMO, Selfridges
- Emma-Ruth Arnaz-Pemberton – Chair of APM PMO SIG
- Michael Webb – Head of Corporate Change, AWE