Free Project Management Templates
We’ve got a gift for you! No it’s not Christmas, it’s WAY too hot!
Did you know that there is a full suite of project management document templates available for you to download from our website?
No? Well there is, they’re also free. That;s right, no credit card, firstborn or commitment to the Empire required!
There is a short explanation for each of the templates. They include:
- Project Proposal – an accessible version of a Project Brief or light Business case
- Project Management Plan – the Association for Project Management (APM) terminology for the scoping document, although most of us call it a PID (the only thing people use from their PRINCE2 training)
- Project Managers Toolkit – an Excel based simple RAID log
- Project Status Report – aka Highlight Report. That regular snapshot of how the project is progressing
- Project Change Request – if you have defined your scope, budget and schedule, then any significant change can be managed using this simple form. An important weapon in the armoury of every Project Manager
- Project Closure Report – yes, you are supposed to do this, rather than run for the hills/pub/next project
Enjoy. Go and download the project management tools and templates and build that Death Star. (It wouldn’t be a blog post without some sort of Star Wars reference, right?)