Project Reporting with Microsoft Project Server
Do you struggle to answer questions like:
- How many live projects do we currently have?
- How are those projects performing against KPIs i.e. cost & schedule?
If so you’re not alone!
A recent report highlighted project reporting & visibility is one of the biggest project management problems facing organisations today.
We typically find that organisations very rarely have centralised visibility of all of their projects let alone a view where they can view the entire project portfolio along with performance KPI’s or have access to live project dashboards.
That type of visibility can be very easily gained with Microsoft Project Server and Microsoft Project Profesional, both of which provide you with a multitude of dashboards and other project management reports & status views, a must for any department head or other senior executive.
Access the data you want when you want it through:
- Project Centre Views: Key project metrics displayed in a centralised view
- Project / Programme Level Dashboards: Interactive dashboards which can be at an organisational, departmental or individual level
- Project / Programme / Portfolio Highlight Reports: Automated reporting available at the click of a button or for distribution via email