APM Project Management Conference Manchester
5 December 2017 | Manchester Conference Centre
Whether its changes in technology, the political landscape, economy or security, change is inevitable. Join peers and professionals from across industries to discuss the big questions in project management today and for the future.
The APM Conference Manchester will consist of three streams, each with three sessions from which you can choose, and two keynote speakers. Topics will range from driving growth nationally, what is next for trade and investment, for upgrading infrastructure and for skills development and how these issues will affect the world of project management going forward.
Save £75 on your ticket | Offer ends 17 November
- Timandra Harkness – Science Writer and Broadcaster
- James Baker – The University of Manchester
- Jean Llewellyn OBE – National Skills Academy for Nuclear
- Jonathan Turton – KPMG
Reasons to Attend
- Grow your network and gain fresh ideas during the day with plenty of networking opportunities.
- Hear from influential and inspiring industry leaders as they share the latest trends in project delivery.
- Get your burning PM questions answered in our interactive sessions and workshops.
Call 01844 271762 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage our special offer and quote WELLINGTONEManchester on booking.